Condo for sale
career with US Condo for sale Sosua Real Estate
English russian Espanol Nederlands Francais Italiano



Back

Oceanview condo for sale in Cabarete

Slideshow image
Ocean view condo for saleBedroomLots of closet space
Solid wood kitcheView to front door and bedroomLiving area
BathroomLiving areaView to living area from balcony
PoolOcean viewBeach

Oceanview condo for sale in Cabarete
Features

Cable, Inverter, Swimming pool

Request more information.

A-702




TW

Back 

 

U$85,000


Print
Status: For Sale
Listing #: A-702 TW
City: Cabarete
Price: U$85,000
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Living area (sq. Feet): 829 / sq Meters: 77
/ sq Meters:



Oceanview condo for sale in Cabarete with great owner financing available!

As little as 25% down with remaining 75% over 5 years at just 5% interest.


 


This is a very comfortable and fully equipped first floor Oceanview condo overlooking the pool, which has magnificent views of the surrounding countryside. Just imagine owning  your own comfortable one bedroom condo, with large balcony living room and stunning ocean views, within walking distance to the beach.   

This elegantly and fully furnished condo is a great investment opportunity being only one mile East of  Cabarete' The Adventure Sports Capital of the Caribbean' with so many activities, stunning beaches, shopping boutiques lively beach bars and restaurants. It also has excellent rental potential.

Please complete the request form today for more information on real estate and properties for sale in Cabarete.
Community features: Public transport, Restaurant
Distance to airport (km): 14
Distance to airport (miles): 8.75
Distance to beach (km): 0.40
Distance to beach (miles): 0.25
Distance to schools (km): 2.41
Distance to schools (miles): 1.5
Distance to shopping (km): 0.48
Distance to shopping (miles): 0.3
Distance to town (km): 3.21
Distance to town (miles): 2
Features: Cable, Inverter, Swimming pool
Financing Available: Yes
Floors: 1
Furnished: Fully furnished
Lattitude: 19.781403619250884
Longitude: -70.45111656188965
Listing #: A-702
Parking: Parking space
View: Ocean view